Beth Bax is in her third year as a certified health coach after a 35-year career as a high school teacher and play director. Beth is also certified in holistic health and emotional eating psychology. She is currently working on a certification in hormone health.
Beth has helped many women and men with their struggles to be their healthiest and happiest. When not health coaching, she can be found at the gym or at a Plainfield, Indiana Kiwanis or Plainfield Chamber of Commerce meeting. Beth volunteers her time at numerous events such as the Hendricks County International Festival, Kiwanis annual golf outing, and stuffing and delivering welcome bags to new Plainfield residents for the Plainfield Chamber.
Beth works with clients to examine many aspects of their lives: Creativity, finances, career, education, physical and emotional health, physical activity, home cooking, home environment, relationships, social life, joy, and spirituality. All of these areas affect our overall health. So you will have plenty of things to talk about if you sign up to work with Beth. The first session is always free!
1. Education Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts in Speech Communication (Indiana State University)
2. Certificate of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
3. Course Completion in Holistic Health from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
4. Emotional eating psychology from Institute of Integrative Nutrition
My education and training completes my coaching repertoire– allowing me to provide you, the client, with the tools and methods you need to achieve your goals. What sets IIN health coaches apart from others in this field is that we help you examine all aspects of your life instead of only what is on your plate. Your diet might be flawless, but that doesn’t mean you necessarily feel balanced, happy, and healthy.
Your program begins with a free consultation. This consist of a healthy history, description of the program, and setting up your first session.
The basic format for each session following your consultation is:
● Check in on what’s new and progress on goals
● Go over homework from the previous session
● Discuss the topic of the day which will be based upon what the client wants and/or needs
● Discuss the homework for the next session
● Answer client questions
The program consists of 12 fifty-minute sessions, preferably twice a month.