Beth Bax is the new certified health coach for Bax Wellness, a subsidiary of Bax Chiropractic.
She holds a B.A. and M.A from Indiana State University in speech communication and theatre teaching and retired in 2019 from a 35-year career teaching on both the secondary and post-secondary level.
Beth recently graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition with a certificate in health coaching. She chose this school and its program because she has always had a passion for staying healthy herself. And since she also has a passion for teaching, health coaching seemed a natural fit.
She will be working with clients to examine many aspects of their lives: creativity, finances, career, education, health, physical activity, home cooking, home environment, relationships, social life, joy, and spirituality. So you will have plenty of things to talk about if you sign up for health coaching with Beth!
1. Education Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts in Speech Communication (Indiana State University)
2. Certificate of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
3. Course Completion in Holistic Health from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
4. Emotional eating psychology from Institute of Integrative Nutrition
My education and training completes my coaching repertoire– allowing me to provide you, the client, with the tools and methods you need to achieve your goals. What sets IIN health coaches apart from others in this field is that we help you examine all aspects of your life instead of only what is on your plate. Your diet might be flawless, but that doesn’t mean you necessarily feel balanced, happy, and healthy.
Your program begins with a free consultation. This consist of a healthy history, description of the program, and setting up your first session.
The basic format for each session following your consultation is:
● Check in on what’s new and progress on goals
● Go over homework from the previous session
● Discuss the topic of the day which will be based upon what the client wants and/or needs
● Discuss the homework for the next session
● Answer client questions
The program consists of 12 fifty-minute sessions, preferably twice a month.